Late Starting Classes
The University of New Mexico is offering Late Starting Spring 2017 courses. Please see the schedule of classes for further information.
Late Starting CoursesThey will be available via the Lobo Web Schedule of Classes;
- Start from either my.unm.edu - Schedule of Classes or Lobo Web - Student & Financial Aid - Search Class Schedule for Classes to Add
- Select a Fall or Spring term
- Select Subject(s)
- Select Part of Term "Late Starting Courses"
- Class Search
These classes are available for registration through LoboWeb and will be offered between the last Friday of the term and the Sunday prior to the start of the next term. Check individual section meeting times for details.
IMPORTANT NOTES about LateStarting Courses:
- You MUST be registered for these classes by 5:00 p.m. on the last Friday of the term. Registration, add or change, after this will require completion of an Enrollment Authorization - During the Term form (if prior to the start of the next term) and Late Transaction fee of $75.
- If you are registering for a Late Starting section of a class you are already registered for, use an Enrollment Authorization - During the Term form to change sections. This will prevent additional tuition charges and potential grading issues. If you are registering for different Late Starting Courses, the regular registration process should be used.
- Section changes into Late-Starting courses cannot be processed after a grade has been entered.
- Registration for these courses:
- May prevent awarding of Dean's List Honors if grades are not available two weeks after the end of the regular term.
- Can delay Financial Aid awards if grades are not available by the end of the first week of the next term.
- There is a program fee of $150.00 per student for late starting courses.
|Late Starting Course Deadlines for Spring 2017|
Last Date to:
Change Grading Option (Standard, CR/NC, Audit),
Change Variable Credit Hours
|May 12, 2017|
|Drop with Refund||May 19, 2017|
|Drop without Grade||May 19, 2017|
|Drop without Dean's Permission||May 12, 2017|
|Drop with Dean's Permission||June 2, 2017|
|These deadlines apply to all Late Starting Courses regardless of actual start or meeting dates.|
These classes are the same cost as other sections for the semester. Depending on the number of liable hours you have for the semester, there may, or may not, be additional tuition charges. For more information on how enrolling in these sections will affect your bill, please contact the Bursar's Office at 277-5363.