Data Access Form
Welcome to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Division of Enrollment Management Reporting Team’s (EMRT) new data access request site. This form is open to submission by internal UNM Departments and external UNM affiliates seeking various student related data from the EMRT/Registrar Office.
- Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee data access. Data dissemination is at the discretion of EMRT guided by state and federal regulations.
- Please provide accurate contact information as EMRT will likely be in contact.
- Data access requests take varying amounts of time to process depending upon complexity, sensitivity, and frequency of request.
- After submission of your request form, you will be contacted via email from UNM's FastInfo system (address is "email@example.com"). You may reply to that email to update your request or respond to questions. Telephone interaction may also be required so please provide accurate contact info.
If necessary, you may want to gather the following information before beginning your request:
- Internal Review Board number (IRB#)
- Previous request information
- Contact information
- Specific data needs and possible justifications
- Data handling specifics, i.e. who and how will data be maintained and destroyed
If your Data Access Form is approved, your report will be distributed separately and securely and will by your responsibility to secure and maintain appropriately.
Please click the button below to continue to the form.