Come visit our beautiful campus! Schedule a campus tour

Get help online!

Ask a question, or search the UNM knowledge base below for immediate answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Live Chat : Fast and Friendly

Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (MST)

Contact Us:

Physical Address: Main Campus

Mesa Vista Hall
Enrollment Management One-Stop
Main Campus

Physical Address: South Campus

Student Support & Services Center 1155 University Blvd, SE Albuquerque, NM 87106-4320

Mailing Address:

MSC11 6325
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131

Office Hours : Monday - Friday
8:00AM to 5:00PM (MST)
Phone No : (505)-277-8900
Toll Free #: 1-800-CALL UNM

Registration Tips


UNM Office of the Registrar

Where to Register :

  • You can register for classes at the University of New Mexico online using
  • This portal is available24 hours a day and7 days a week.
  • Once logged on click on Student Life and select LoboWeb.

Things to Remember :

  • All academic, administrative and/or advisement holds must be cleared by your College, Department or Advisor.
  •  Enrollment Cancellation due to lack of Financial Commitment will occur TWO WEEKS into the semester. Only students who have a PRIOR SEMESTER BALANCE GREATER THAN $200 will be canceled from their courses. 
  • The late transaction (Course Add, Changing Credit Hours, or Changing Grade Mode) fee is $10.00 per transaction for through the 3rd week of Fall and Spring terms and through the 2nd week of Summer terms. After these deadlines, the late transaction fee is $75.00 for Course Add and Changing Credit Hours.  The late transaction fee for Changing Grade Mode remains $10.
  • An Enrollment Authorization – During the Term form is required for any transaction after the published deadline dates.  Fees will be added to your student account.
  • During appointment registration, students are allowed to register for a maximum of 18 credit hours for Fall and Spring terms. Students may register for more than 18 hours after appointment registration has ended. Students must be cleared for overloads by their academic advisement center of their intended major. The student must be registered for at least one class before an academic advisor can post the override clearance to a student registration record.  Registration beyond full time status will incur additional tuition charges.
  • For the Senior Citizen Policy, registration restrictions and tuition charges, please visit