Curriculum Forms and Resources
Changes and additions to curriculum are subject to review and approval by the Faculty Senate and its curriculum related Committees. Approved courses and programs only may appear in the University Catalog. Please refer to the Curricula Forms Process Manual for information on the approval process, and for instructions on completing request forms. You may direct questions to the Office of the Registrar, 277-8900.
- Form A - Change an Existing Course is used to request minor course changes to active graduate and undergraduate courses. See Curriculum Forms Process Manual for Form A instructions.
Form B - New Course Request is used to request new undergraduate and graduate courses. See Curriculum Forms Process Manual for Form B instructions.
Form C - Degree/Program Change is used to request:
- Changes to existing graduate and undergraduate degrees, majors, minors, concentrations, emphases and transcripted certificates.
- New undergraduate degrees, majors, minors, concentrations, emphases, and transcripted certificates.
- New graduate minors, concentrations, and emphases (use Form D to request new graduate degrees, and graduate transcripted certificates)
(NOTE: Proposed new programs are subject to preliminary review by the Office of the Provost before beginning the development of a new proposal (Form C or D). The New Program Preliminary Review Outlines detail information the department must provide. Six weeks must be allowed for the preliminary review.)
- Form D - New Graduate Degree is used to request new graduate degrees and new transcripted graduate certificates. Contact the Office of Graduate Studies for information on the Form D process.
New Preliminary Review Outlines :