Faculty Forms


Both the Instructor Initiated Grade Change Form and the Removal of Incomplete form are available from the Onestop, the Student Success and Services Center, and your Department office. You will need to present your Staff or Faculty ID.

The use of these forms and associated policies is outlined in Fast Info answers number 2057 and 4068.

Faculty Forms
FERPA Consent to Release Classroom Recording & Media
pdf document

considerations for live interaction, lecture capture and audio/video recordings of course meetings (Instructions)

pdf document
Instructor Initiated Grade Change (instructions)
Removal of Incomplete Form (instructions)