Where to Register:
You can register for classes at the University of New Mexico online using my.unm.edu.
- This portal is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Once logged on click on Student Life and select LoboWeb.
- When registering/viewing course offerings, detailed information regarding Title, Subject, Course Number, Section, Hours, CRN, Meeting Times, Campus, etc. is included. You can also click on the title of course for additional class details.
Learn basics on the Registration Process
- 0:17 Accessing Registration
- 1:06 Class Search / Course Offerings (Pre-Registration)
- 2:23 Check Registration Status and Holds
- 3:20 Registering For Classes
- 3:45 Searching For Classes (During Registration)
- 5:40 Adding Classes From Class Search
- 7:54 Adding Classes Using CRNs
- 8:45 Dropping Classes
- 9:21 Reviewing Your Schedule
Other Registration Videos
- Export Your Class Schedule to Your Calendar
- Common Course Numbering - 3 Digits to 4
- Adding Yourself to a Waitlist
- Changing the Grade Mode
- Changing the Credit Hours
- Tips And Tricks For Pre-reqs and Co-reqs
- Summer Term Course Delivery Options
Things to Remember:
- Registration week for the 2021 Spring semester is November 9 – 13. Please remember to check your registration date at my.unm.edu, Registration & Records, “Check Your Registration Date”. Please remember that you cannot register for Spring 2021 before your appointment date, however you can register after that (as long as your holds are resolved)
- Information on Class Delivery Types: https://vimeo.com/435746729
- All academic, administrative and/or advisement holds must be cleared by your College, Department or Advisor. Advising Centers are offering remote services. Click here for information on advisement centers and major.
- Registration Holds. Click here for information on holds and who to contact
- Getting a Registration Error? Click here for information on more details.
- CR/NC Grading Mode. If you are interested in switching to CR/NC grading mode for the Fall semester, please make sure and check in with your academic advisor and review the information about limits on CR grades for degree requirements.. This must be done prior to December 4 at 5pm. The Enrollment Authorization CHANGE GRADE MODE form is required. You can also click here to view a video tutorial.
- For a listing of semester deadline dates, click here and select “Semester Deadline Dates”
- The late transaction (Course Add, Changing Credit Hours, or Changing Grade Mode) fee is $10.00 per transaction for through the 3rdweek of Fall and Spring terms and through the 2nd week of Summer terms. After these deadlines, the late transaction fee is $75.00 for Course Add and Changing Credit Hours. The late transaction fee for Changing Grade Mode remains $10.
- An Enrollment Authorization – During the Term form is required for any transaction after the published deadline dates. Fees will be added to your student account. For a listing of Course-Related Forms, click here.
- During appointment registration, students are allowed to register for a maximum of 18 credit hours for Fall and Spring terms. Students may register for more than 18 hours after appointment registration has ended. Students must be cleared for overloads by their academic advisement center of their intended major. The student must be registered for at least one class before an academic advisor can post the override clearance to a student registration record. Registration beyond full time status will incur additional tuition charges.
- Enrollment Cancellation due to lack of Financial Commitment will occur TWO WEEKS into the semester. Only students who have a PRIOR SEMESTER BALANCE GREATER THAN $200 will be canceled from their courses
- For the Senior Citizen Policy, registration restrictions and tuition charges, please visit http://bursar.unm.edu/for-students/senior-citizens.html