Data Access Form
Welcome to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Division of Enrollment Management Reporting Team’s (EMRT) data access request site. This form is open to submission by internal UNM Departments and external UNM affiliates seeking various student related data from the EMRT/Registrar Office.
- Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee data access. Data dissemination is at the discretion of data stewards and approval by the Registrar.
- Please provide accurate contact information as EMRT will likely be in contact.
- Data access requests take varying amounts of time to process depending upon complexity, sensitivity, and frequency of request. We can typically return data within 2 weeks, but can not guarantee distribution this quickly during peak business cycles.
- Please refer to https://directory.unm.edu/ for publicly available student directory information. Individuals requesting directory data will be referred to this website.
- For information regarding specific student enrollment data such as current enrollment, dates of attendance, and degree verifications, please visit: the National Student Clearinghouse.
- After submission of your request form, you will be contacted via email from the Enrollment Management Reporting Team’s email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may reply to that email to update your request or respond to questions. Telephone interaction may also be required so please provide accurate contact info.
If necessary, you may want to gather the following information before beginning your request:
- Internal Review Board (IRB) Approval Letter
- Previous request information
- Contact information
- Specific data needs and possible justifications
- Data handling specifics, i.e. who and how will data be maintained and destroyed
If your Data Access Form is approved, your report will be distributed separately and securely and will be your responsibility to secure and maintain appropriately.
Please click the button below to continue to the form.