Course Sunset Lists
Fall 2021 Sunset Lists
Academic Departments, Programs, and Branches:
The courses identified on the following lists have not recorded enrollment for the past 8 consecutive Fall and Spring semesters. These courses are slated to be placed into "Sunset" status in Banner by the end of this semester. Sunsetted courses are removed from the next publication of the UNM Catalog and are no longer be available for scheduling.
Affected Departments, Programs, and Branches are required to confirm Sunset on these courses, or to request an alternate status ("Deactivated", "Sunset Exception") be applied.
To find if your Department, Program, or Branch has courses identified for Sunset this semester, browse the .pdf lists below by College/School, and find the Subject in each PDF.
- The Robert O. Anderson School of Management
- School of Architecture and Planning
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- School of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- Honors College (No courses)
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Population Health
- University College
- University Libraries and Learning Sciences
- Provost Academic/Administration (Public Administration; Military Studies)
- Branch Campuses
If you find courses under one of your subject codes listed, print the appropriate .pdf page and choose your requested statuses. Department Chair, Program Director, or Branch Dean of Instruction signature is required. Return the list (with Sunset Exception request memo, if necessary) to the Registrar's office by the posted deadline.